The Gisa Crater Crystal Quest Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, rewards, treasures, & how to activate!
Table Of Contents
The Gisa Crater Crystal Quest Guide
Shrine Quest Details & Rewards
|Condition To Activate||Examine Ikatak Shrine|
|Which Shrine To Activate The Quest||Ikatak Shrine|
Where To Activate Quest
Coordinates Of Quest
The X-axis represents width, the Y-axis represents height, and the Z-axis represents height, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
When you examine Ikatak Shrine then the Shrine Quest will activate.
The Gisa Crater Crystal Chart Guide
Steps To Go To Shrine
Shrine Quest Guide
- Examine the Ikatak Shrine and activate the Shrine Quest.
- Enter the Gisa Crater's Cave after following the crystal's light.
- Defeat 2 of Bone Bokoblin
- Defeat 2 Ice Like
Hit the Core with bows and arrows and when it is down, attack.
- Attach the crystal to the rock and fire.
* Adjust the location so it will go through the hole above.
- For yourself use Ascend to go back above ground.
- Bring the crystal that flew to the front of the Shrine and challenge is complete.