Makurukis Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!
Table Of Contents
Makurukis Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Trial||Combat Training: Archery|
|Tower Nearby||Lindor's Brow Skyview Tower|
|Treasure Content||Strong Construct Bow|
Makurukis Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Makurukis Shrine How To Get Guide
- From the shrine of Sinakawak (New Serenne Stable), take the road to the left
- Turn left at the big hill.
- At the rocky fork, go right.
- At the fork after the rocky area, go right.
- Use the tree in the image as a landmark and climb the hill on the right.
- Up the hill and to the left.
- Climbing up the hill, the shrine is at the back left.
Makurukis Shrine Guide
Shrine Guide Movie
Makurukis Shrine Procedure Guide
Makurukis Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get The Treasure Chest
|Treasure||Strong Construct Bow|
The treasure chest at the shrine can be obtained after completing the trial. Open the treasure chest before receiving the blessing.