Rock for Sale Quest Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, rewards, treasures, & how to activate!
Table Of Contents
Rock for Sale Quest Guide
Shrine Quest Details & Rewards
|Location||Ulri Mountain Skyview Tower|
|Condition To Activate||Speak to NPC who is selling rocks at Tarrey Town|
|Which Shrine To Activate The Quest||Jochi-ihiga Shrine|
Where To Activate Quest
Coordinates Of Quest
The X-axis represents width, the Y-axis represents height, and the Z-axis represents height, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Speak to Hagie at Tarrey Town and Shrine Quest will start.
Rock for Sale Chart Guide
Ho To Go To Shrine & Guide Video
- Speak to Hagie in Tarrey Town and pay the rental fee of the Rail Car.
- Choose the option "What is this rock?" and purchase the rock (50 Rupees needed).
- Use Ultrahand and attach the battery and rock to the rail car.
- Attack the rail car and activate so you can cross the river.
- Create a raft with the slate, fan, and battery.
- Get the "Control Stick" at the Device Dispenser near the shore.
* If you already have it then you can skip this step.
- Attach a control stick and rock to the raft, cross the river and move to Jochi-ihiga Shrine. * On the Shrine Map it is 8.
- Unlock Jochi-ihiga Shrine and set up the rock.