Gikaku Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest, movie guide, & nearby Shrine Quest!Shrine List & Strategy Guide
Gikaku Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Tower Nearby||Ulri Mountain Skyview Tower|
Shrine Quest Guide
Shrine Quest Details & Rewards
|Shrine Quest Name||The Sky Mine Crystal|
|Location||Ulri Mountain Skyview Tower|
|Condition For Quest Activation||Examine Gikaku Shrine|
Where To Activate Quest
Examine the Gikaku Shrine at the Sky Mine above the Rist Peninsula. The Sky Mine can be reached from Ulri Mountain Skyview Tower using the Zonai Devices vehicle on Sky.
How To Go & Guide Video
- From the Ulri Mountain Skyview Tower use the paraglider to fly, and travel to the northeast side of the island where Flux Construct is location which is on the southeast side.
- Attach the 4 spare batteries that are on the ground to the automobile.
- Activate the automobile, and head to the island in the northeast.
- On the island examine the Gikaku Shrine to activate the Shrine Quest.
- Activate the switch that is on the southwest and move the gimmicks inside of the island.
- Ride the gimmick that you activated and land on the island on the route.
- Spin the middle propeller and adjust the location. Make the gimmick aim for the island which the light is shining.
- Climb on the device and fly, and use the paraglider to go on the island with the rock.
- After picking up the rock, drop the rock to the island with the shrine.
- Climb down to the island with the paraglider and bring the rock to the shrine.
Gikaku Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get Treasure Chest
The Shrine Quest is the challenge so once you complete then you can get the treasure chest inside the shrine.