Jiukoum Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!
Table Of Contents
Jiukoum Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Trial||Built for Rails|
|Tower Nearby||Popla Foothills Skyview Tower|
|Treasure Content||Sticky Elixir|
Jiukoum Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Jiukoum Shrine How To Get Guide
Jiukoum Shrine Guide
Shrine Guide Movie
Jiukoum Shrine Procedure Guide
- Two boards that are joined together can be placed on the rail and then it will start moving it
- (Treasure chest)
1. Connect another piece to the one that you have and then put it on the rail
2. Tilt the other one to 45 degrees and then stick it.
- The rail is attached to the top of the rail to forming a T-shape, and then you can ride on the rail to move around.
- Attach the three squares to form a triangle or a "mountain" shape.
- Put a fan on the rail while riding it, then start moving.
Jiukoum Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get The Treasure
The treasure chest is available in the area beyond the rail crossing. Attach all the boards until you create a bridge or a way to cross the rail. Then another Board can be placed at a 45 degree angle so you will be able to reach the treasure area, then upon creating the bridge, proceed on getting the treasure chest.