Jochisiu Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest, movie guide, & nearby Shrine Quest!Shrine List & Strategy Guide
Jochisiu Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Tower Nearby||Popla Foothills Skyview Tower|
|Treasure Content||Big Battery|
Shrine Quest Guide
Shrine Quest Details & Rewards
|Shrine Quest Name||Keys Born of Water|
|Location||Popla Foothills Skyview Tower|
|Quest Giver||Steward Construct|
|Condition For Quest Activation||Speak to Steward Construct|
Where To Activate Quest
Speak to Steward Construct who is located at Squabble River which is northeast of Popla Foothills Skyview Tower. This will activate the Shrine Quest.
How To Go & Guide Video
- Head from Popla Foothills Skyview Tower and speak to Steward Construct who is located near the northeast of Squabble River.
- Activate the "Flame Emitter" near the Construct and light the campfire on fire.
- Go to the river and activate "Ice Emitter" and create a ice platform.
- Where the Constructs are located there is a big, mid, small, rhombus shaped key hole so place the ice inside.
- For the mid and small, use the campfire to melt the ice to create the right size. If they all fit then complete.
Jochisiu Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get Treasure Chest
The Shrine Quest will be the challenge so when you enter the Shrine, you will get the treasure chest.