Keys Born of Water Quest Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, rewards, treasures, & how to activate!
Table Of Contents
Keys Born of Water Quest Guide
Shrine Quest Details & Rewards
|Location||Popla Foothills Skyview Tower|
|Quest Giver||Steward Construct|
|Condition To Activate||Speak to Steward Construct|
|Which Shrine To Activate The Quest||Jochisiu Shrine|
Where To Activate Quest
Coordinates Of Quest
The X-axis represents width, the Y-axis represents height, and the Z-axis represents height, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Speak to Steward Construct who is located at Squabble River which is northeast of Popla Foothills Skyview Tower. This will activate the Shrine Quest.
Keys Born of Water Chart Guide
How To Go & Guide Video
- Head from Popla Foothills Skyview Tower and speak to Steward Construct who is located near the northeast of Squabble River.
- Activate the "Flame Emitter" near the Construct and light the campfire on fire.
- Go to the river and activate "Ice Emitter" and create a ice platform.
- Where the Constructs are located there is a big, mid, small, rhombus shaped key hole so place the ice inside.
- For the mid and small, use the campfire to melt the ice to create the right size. If they all fit then complete.