Taninoud Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest, movie guide, & nearby Shrine Quest!Shrine List & Strategy Guide
Taninoud Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Tower Nearby||Pikida Stonegrove Skyview Tower|
Shrine Quest Guide
Shrine Quest Details & Rewards
|Shrine Quest Name||The East Hebra Sky Crystal|
|Location||Pikida Stonegrove Skyview Tower|
|Condition For Quest Activation||Examine Taninoud Shrine|
Where To Activate Quest
You can receive the quest on the Sky Island that is on the northeast side of Pikida Stonegrove Skyview Tower. To get to the crystal's location, you must burn the vines so bring with you 2 of materials like Fire Fruit.
How To Go & Guide Video
- Fly northeast from Pikida Stonegrove Skyview Tower. The destination is Sky Island so open the paraglider early. If you have at least 1.8 of Stamina Wheel then you will be able to make it, but if you don't then you can land a little beforehand.
- Create an automobile with the control stick, fan, and battery.
- Head to the location of the Shrine, examine it to activate the challenge.
- Aim the jump pad to the island the light is aiming at.
- Progress to the back and climb down the island.
- Climb down the location with Vine walls.
- Light the vine on fire with Fire Fruit. There are 2 locations at the entrance with crystals.
- Create an automobile with the control stick, fan, and battery to carry the crystal to complete.
Taninoud Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get Treasure Chest
The Shrine Quest will be the challenge so when you complete the quest then you will be able to get the treasure chest.