Pupunke Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest, movie guide, & nearby Shrine Quest!Shrine List & Strategy Guide
Pupunke Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Tower Nearby||Musanokir Shrine|
|Treasure Content||Mighty Zonaite Sword|
Shrine Quest Guide
Shrine Quest Details & Rewards
|Shrine Quest Name||A Pretty Stone and Five Golden Apples|
|Condition For Quest Activation||After defeating the Phantom Ganon at Korok Forest, speak to Damia|
Where To Activate Quest
How To Go & Guide Video
* This is from the start of Musanokir Shrine to completing the A Pretty Stone and Five Golden Apples.
- From Minshi Woods Chasm go underground and head to Korok Forest.
1. Enter Minshi Woods Chasm
2. Go to the bottom of Korok Forest
3. Use Ascend and go back above ground
- Defeat the Ganon that appears in Deku Tree Chasm.
1. Enter from Deku Tree's trunk.
2. Defeat the Gloom's hands with Bomb Flower.
3. Distance the Phantom Ganon and aim for Flurry Rush.
- Speak to Damia in Korok Forest and the "A Pretty Stone and Five Golden Apples" will start.
Pupunke Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get Treasure Chest
|Contents||Mighty Zonaite Sword|
The Shrine Quest will be the challenge, so once you complete then you can get the item inside the treasure chest.