Jochi-ihiga Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest, movie guide, & nearby Shrine Quest!Shrine List & Strategy Guide
Jochi-ihiga Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Tower Nearby||Ulri Mountain Skyview Tower|
Shrine Quest Guide
Shrine Quest Details & Rewards
|Shrine Quest Name||Rock for Sale|
|Location||Ulri Mountain Skyview Tower|
|Condition For Quest Activation||Speak to NPC who is selling rocks at Tarrey Town|
Where To Activate Quest
Spea to Hagie at Tarrey Town and it will activate the Shrine Quest.
Ho To Go To Shrine & Guide Video
- Speak to Hagie in Tarrey Town and pay the rental fee of the Rail Car.
- Choose the option "What is this rock?" and purchase the rock (50 Rupees needed).
- Use Ultrahand and attach the battery and rock to the rail car.
- Attack the rail car and activate so you can cross the river.
- Create a raft with the slate, fan, and battery.
- Get the "Control Stick" at the Device Dispenser near the shore.
* If you already have it then you can skip this step.
- Attach a control stick and rock to the raft, cross the river and move to Jochi-ihiga Shrine. * On the Shrine Map it is 8.
- Unlock Jochi-ihiga Shrine and set up the rock.
Jochi-ihiga Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get The Treasure
Since the Shrine Quest replaces the Trial, you can get a treasure chest if you enter the shrine after clearing the challenge.