Mayaumekis Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!
Table Of Contents
Mayaumekis Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Tower Nearby||Rospro Pass Skyview Tower|
Mayaumekis Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Mayaumekis Shrine How To Get Guide
Mayaumekis Shrine Guide
Shrine Guide Movie
Mayaumekis Shrine Procedure Guide
- Bows and Arrows will activate the switch through the gap in the cage
- Knock down the Construct and make a big jump from at the top of the boat
- Go across the boat.
- (Treasure chest) Arrow x 10
From the moving boat, fly toward the treasure chest in the opposite direction from the switch.
- Fly to the boat using the Scaffolding
- Hold the Bow while jumping and then hit and activate the switch
- From the boat, jump down.
Mayaumekis Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get The Treasure
|Reward||Arrow × 10|
The treasure chest can be obtained by making a big jump from the moving boat. Note that it is located in the opposite direction from the switch.