Chichim Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!Shrine List & Strategy Guide
Chichim Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Tower Nearby||Gerudo Canyon Skyview Tower|
|Treasure Content||Mighty Zonaite Spear|
Chichim Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Chichim Shrine How To Get Guide
Recommended To Get Rid Of The Dust Of Gerudo Desert
The dust from Gerudo Desert can be erased from completing the Main Quest "Riju of Gerudo Town". You can search even with the dust, but you can not see and the map will be blurred out, so it is a lot better to get the dust erased first.▶︎Story (Main Quest) Walkthrough
- Fly southwest from "Gerudo Canyon Skyview Tower", and head to Ancient Prison Ruins.
- Get swallowed up by the quicksand, and enter the Ancient Prison Ruins.
- Move the switch with Ultrahand.
- After you pass the door, turn left, and turn right where the Gerudo gets up.
- Turn right like where the Statue's sword is pointing to.
- Activate the switch, and from the right hole, crouch (press in L Stick) progress forward.
- Pass the fallen rocks and turn right.
- From the back right hole, climb up.
- From the floor that falls in, go down.
- After progressing to the right, use Ascend at the dead end.
- Pick up the stone plate behind the treasure chest, and activate the switch.
- From the hidden door that you activated, head to Chichim Shrine.
Chichim Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get Treasure Chest
|Contents||Mighty Zonaite Spear|
Chichim Shrine is Rauru's Blessing so when you arrive to the Shrine then you can get the treasure chest.