Joku-u Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!Shrine List & Strategy Guide
Joku-u Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Tower Nearby||Popla Foothills Skyview Tower|
Joku-u Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Joku-u Shrine How To Get Guide
Recommended To Get Rid Of Clouds Near Thunderhead Isles
You can get rid of the clouds of Thunderhead Isles by completing "Secret of the Ring Ruins" which is part of Find the Fifth Stage. You can do the search with the clouds, but it will be very hard to see, so it is recommended to get rid of the clouds.▶︎Story (Main Quest) Guide
- Fly from "Popla Foothills Skyview Tower", and head to Thunderhead Isles which is in the south.
- Land on the sky island a little before Thunderhead Isles.
- Head to the sky island that is on the bottom south that is sticking out.
- Use Ascend on top of the water puddle.
* If you have 1.5 rounds of Stamina (with Tulin) then you will be able to go to Joku-u Shrine with the paraglider.
- Climb up the launch pad, wait till the lightning hits the edge of the gimmick and move to the island next to you.
* You can use Shock Fruit, but it will shock you as well so throwing it from afar is recommended.
- Move to the east, and use the paraglider to move to Joku-u Shrine.
- In the bottom of the middle building, there is the Joku-u Shrine.
Joku-u Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get Treasure Chest
Joku-u Shrine is Rauru's Blessing so when you arrive to the Shrine then you can get the treasure chest. Don't forget to open it.