Sihajog Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!Shrine List & Strategy Guide
Sihajog Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Tower Nearby||Mount Lanayru Skyview Tower|
Sihajog Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Sihajog Shrine How To Get Guide
- Jump from Mount Lanayru Skyview Tower and you will see a key hole shaped island in the northeast which will be your destination.
- Head northeast, and land on the island a little before your destination.
- Control the automobile that is on the ground of the island, and go to the destination sky island which is northeast.
- Speak to Steward Construct who is located on the island and participate in "Ceremony of Diving".
Steward Construct's location coordinates：4544, -0845, 1121
- After you speak to Steward Construct, activate the switch that is right in front of you.
- Go to the back of the island, jump into the green ring and you can start the "Ceremony of Diving".
* It is recommended to participate during the day so you can see better.
- While falling, continue to go through the green rings that appear.
* If you are struggling on controlling, you can use the paraglider and slowly go down the rings.
- When you go through all the green rings, you will land on an island the Sihajog Shrine will appear on the east side.
Sihajog Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get Treasure Chest
Sihajog Shrine is Rauru's Blessing so when you arrive to the Shrine then get the treasure chest.