Mogisari Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!
Table Of Contents
Mogisari Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Trial||Courage to Jump|
|Tower Nearby||Ulri Mountain Skyview Tower|
|Treasure Content||Mighty Zonaite Shield|
Mogisari Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Mogisari Shrine How To Get Guide
- The floating maze located northeast of Ulri Mountain Skyview Tower is the destination. The middle point in the bottom will need 3 rounds and more stamina so be careful. If you have Stamina Elixir then you will be okay.
- Land on the island on the east where there are Flux Construct.
- Attach the battery and fan on the automobile on the ground and go to the middle point to cut down the distance.
- When the battery runs out, use the paraglider. From here you will need 2.5 rounds of Stamina.
- Attach the wings, fan, and battery to create an automobile in the middle point.
- Ride the automobile to the Shrine.
Mogisari Shrine Guide
Shrine Guide Movie
Mogisari Shrine Procedure Guide
- Climb down the step and ride the automobile.
- Control so it will not fall and progress the route. There will be gimmicks as lava, thorns, lasers but if you are on top of the automobile then you can ignore them.
- [Treasure Chest] Mighty Zonaite Shield
At the laser area there will be a forked road, place the left rock block to your back and there will be a treasure chest.
- Defeat the Construct.
- Climb down and attach the rocket to the automobile.
- Use the jump pad and fly up to the Shrine.
Mogisari Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get Treasure Chest
|Contents||Mighty Zonaite Shield|