Rasitakiwak Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!
Table Of Contents
Rasitakiwak Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Trial||Proving Grounds: Vehicles|
|Tower Nearby||Mayachideg Shrine|
|Treasure Content||Magic Rod|
Rasitakiwak Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Rasitakiwak Shrine How To Get Guide
Get a horse at South Akkala Stable that is near Mayachideg Shrine and head to your destination. If you use the route in the map above then you will be able to arrive there.
Rasitakiwak Shrine Guide
Shrine Guide Movie
Rasitakiwak Shrine Procedure Guide
- Pick up weapon.
- Defeat the Construct that is in the automobile and start the control.
- Carry the bow and ride the automobile, run over and defeat.
- Change to the bigger automobile and go down with the airplane.
- Use Ascend to go up.
- Ride the airplane and go up in the sky to enter the middle cage.
- Attach the weapon to the car. If you have the electric/canon on auto then it may give you trouble, so attach it to the front of the thorn to make it stable.
- Open the door and defeat all the Constructs. You will get damaged by arrows, so defeat the one with the bow first.
Rasitakiwak Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get Treasure Chest
After defeating the Constructs, if you progress to the back of the door then you can get it.