Rotsumamu Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!
Table Of Contents
Rotsumamu Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Trial||A Balanced Plan|
|Tower Nearby||Gerudo Highlands Skyview Tower|
|Treasure Content||Large Zonaite|
Rotsumamu Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Rotsumamu Shrine How To Get Guide
Rotsumamu Shrine Guide
Shrine Guide Movie
Rotsumamu Shrine Procedure Guide
- Climb up the seesaw in front, and right when it tilts then jump to the top.
- Climb to the top of the seesaw, and do the opposite as the first seesaw.
- Use Recall on the seesaw so the movements will reverse and you can climb on top.
- Attach the object onto the slate and create a bridge from the seesaw to the treasure chest.
- Cross the bridge and get the treasure chest.
- Carry the object that is attached to the seesaw and drop it.
- Use Recall on the seesaw and go to the goal.
Rotsumamu Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get Treasure Chest
Attach the object and slate together and create a bridge from the seesaw to get the treasure chest. Afterwards, use the bridge to cross over and head to the location of the treasure chest.