Susub Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!Shrine List & Strategy Guide
Susub Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Tower Nearby||Popla Foothills Skyview Tower|
|Treasure Content||Magic Staff|
Susub Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Susub Shrine How To Get Guide
- From the warp point of Popla Foothills Skyview Tower head northwest.
- From the top of the cliff head to the big rock as a landmark to Deya Lake with the paraglider.
- Enter the Deya Village Ruins Well.
The coordinates to Deva Village Ruins Well 0323, -1927, 0012
- When you are inside the cave head to the south of the shrine.
* On the way there is a Stone Talus hiding so don't get too close and not to wake him up.
- If you walk on the edge then you won't wake up the Stone Talus and make it through.
- Climb the cliff, or climb up the waterfall while wearing Zora's Armor and land where the Shrine is located.
* The cliff is slippery so use the cliff hollows to climb to the top.
Susub Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get Treasure Chest
The road to the Shrine is the challenge so when you enter the Shrine then you will get the treasure chest.