Tenmaten Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!Shrine List & Strategy Guide
Tenmaten Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Tower Nearby||Sinakawak Shrine|
|Treasure Content||Large Zonai Charge|
Tenmaten Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Tenmaten Shrine How To Get Guide
- Tenmaten Shrine is located inside of Elma Knolls Well.
- Head northeast Sinakawak Shrine (New Serenne Stable).
- The coordinates for Elma Knolls Well -0671, 1349, 0088
- When you enter the well, go into the hole and go down.
When you go down the hole, it will be pitch black and you can't see anything so drop Brightbloom Seeds so you can see.
- When you go up from the water there will be 2 Horriblin so defeat them.
- [How To Go 3]
Float 2 slates on top of the water and use Ultrahand to move them forward.
- [How To Go 2]
From the treasure chest floating on the water get the Sapphire, Fuse it on the weapon and freeze the top of the water.
- [How To Go 3]
Bring in the fan and attach to the slate and progress
- Defeat the Fire Like Stone on the other shore
After hitting the dire ball, attack the core that shows up with an arrow and defeat.
- Behind the Fire Like Stone, there will be Tenmaten Shrine.
Tenmaten Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get Treasure Chest
|Contents||Large Zonai Charge|
The shrine will be Rauru's Blessing, so when you reach the Shrine, don't forget to open the chest and get the item.