Kimayat Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!
Table Of Contents
Kimayat Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Trial||Proving Grounds: Smash|
|Tower Nearby||Marakuguc Shrine|
|Treasure Content||Captain II Reaper|
Kimayat Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Kimayat Shrine How To Get Guide
- From Marakuguc Shrine (Goron City) head to Lizard Lake.
* If you can warp to Sibajitak Shrine then start from Step 5.
- From the north of Goron City, ride the trolley and progress.
- When you see Lizard Lake, get off the trolley.
- Pass the Lizard Lake and head northeast, then you will see Sibajitak Shrine.
- Past the left road of Sibajitak Shrine, then pass the rock arch and then climb up right.
- Head to Gut Check Cliff with the paraglider.
- From the cliff head northeast with the paraglider and to Kimayat Shrine.
Kimayat Shrine Guide
Shrine Guide Movie
Kimayat Shrine Procedure Guide
- In "Proving Grounds" all your equipments and weapons will be confiscated so don't forget the ones at the entrance.
- Defeat the Construct on the right.
- Attach the Soldier Construct Horn to the club with Fuse.
- Move to the left and get the Ice Fruit on the side.
- * Freeze the middle Construct with Ice Fruit then it will be easier to defeat the Construct in the bottom.
- Defeat the Construct on the left and pick up the thick club.
Fuse Ice Fruit to arrows and freeze the enemies to make it easier to battle.
- Use Ascend on the pillar, Fuse the spike ball to the thick club.
- Defeat the Shield carrying Construct on the other side.
If you hit it with a thick club then it will drop its shield so it will be easier to battle.
- Break the 2 black stone pillars with the spike ball clubs and drop them to the bottom.
- Move the slate with Ultrahand to the bottom with black stone pillar and then pull it toward you.
- Use Recall on the stone slab and go up and when you land on the bottom of the black stone pillar then break it with the spike ball club.
- Drown the 3 Constructs on the top and complete.
Kimayat Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get Treasure Chest
|Contents||Captain II Reaper|
You can get the treasure chest after defeating all the Constructs. Before completing, don't forget to get it.