The North Hebra Mountains Crystal Quest Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, rewards, treasures, & how to activate!
Table Of Contents
The North Hebra Mountains Crystal Quest Guide
Shrine Quest Details & Rewards
|Location||Pikida Stonegrove Skyview Tower|
|Condition To Activate||Examine Sisuran Shrine|
|Which Shrine To Activate The Quest||Sisuran Shrine|
Where To Activate Quest
Coordinates Of Quest
The X-axis represents width, the Y-axis represents height, and the Z-axis represents height, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Located on the bottom cliff, northwest of Pikida Stonegrove Skyview Tower. The challenge is just to defeat the Frost Talus, but you will need Fire Fruit or other materials that can melt the enemy.
The North Hebra Mountains Crystal Chart Guide
How To Go & Guide Video
- Jump from Pikida Stonegrove Skyview Tower and head to Sisuran Shrine.
- Examine the shrine and head to the light that the crystal shines.
- Frost Talus battle. Hit the body with Fire Fruit and melt the ice and take a down.
- When it is down, climb up the Frost Talus and attack. Repeat Steps 3 to 4 until you defeat.
- Arm throw is super powerful and you will get hit with great damage so be careful. Use dash and then use Recall to get a down.
- After you defeat get the crystal then carry to complete.