The White Bird's Guidance Quest Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, rewards, treasures, & how to activate!
Table Of Contents
The White Bird's Guidance Quest Guide
Shrine Quest Details & Rewards
|Condition To Activate||After completing Main Quest "Tulin of Rito Village", speak to Laissa in Rito Village.|
|Which Shrine To Activate The Quest||Wao-os Shrine|
Where To Activate Quest
Coordinates Of Quest
The X-axis represents width, the Y-axis represents height, and the Z-axis represents height, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
When you speak to Laissa in Rito Village, then the Shrine Quest will activate.
The White Bird's Guidance Chart Guide
How To Go & Guide Video
- Speak to Laissa at Rito Village and the Shrine Quest will activate.
- Climb up the middle part of Rito Village.
* Recommended to strengthen your Stamina Wheel
- *[If it is not morning]
Start a campfire at the flat part and kill time till morning.
- Use Ascend to move to the top part.
- Look to the west from the tip of the beak.
- Find the snow peak that looks like a bird.
* Around 6:00 AM, the shadow will stop and it will become a tree.
- Glide over to the bird snow peak.
- Find the west cave of Lake Totori, and find the Wao-os Shrine in the back.
- Return back to Rito Village and speak to Laissa and the quest is complete.