Utojis Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest, movie guide, & nearby Shrine Quest!Shrine List & Strategy Guide
Utojis Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Tower Nearby||Popla Foothills Skyview Tower|
|Treasure Content||Large Zonai Charge|
Shrine Quest Guide
Shrine Quest Details & Rewards
|Shrine Quest Name||Legend of the Soaring Spear|
|Location||Popla Foothills Skyview Tower|
|Condition For Quest Activation||Examine the Old Note|
Where To Activate Quest
The Shrine Quest will start upon examining an old notebook in Tobio's Hollow Cave. However, it is possible to complete the Shrine Quest itself without examining the notebook.
How To Go & Guide Video
- Fly from the Popla Foothills Skyview Tower to Tobio’s Hollow Cave.
- Defeat the Keese and get "Keese Wing".
If you already have it, then you can skip this part.
- Examine the Old Note inside the cave and challenge will start.
* Even if you don't examine it you can complete it.
- Fuse the Keese Wing and Spear.
When you attach the Wings then the spear's flying distance increases.
- From the platform that is shining green, throw the spear aiming for the ring above. If the spear goes through then the challenge is complete.
Utojis Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get Treasure Chest
|Contents||Large Zonai Charge|
The Shrine Quest will be the challenge so once you complete the quest then you can enter the shrine and get the chest.