Ganos Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest, movie guide, & nearby Shrine Quest!Shrine List & Strategy Guide
Ganos Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Tower Nearby||Gerudo Highlands Skyview Tower|
Shrine Quest Guide
Shrine Quest Details & Rewards
|Shrine Quest Name||The Tabantha Sky Crystal|
|Location||Gerudo Highlands Skyview Tower|
|Condition For Quest Activation||Examine Ganos Shrine|
Where To Activate Quest
From Gerudo Highlands Skyview Tower, head north to the shrine from Sky. The area of the black sphere in the sky above is designed to have a lighter gravity, so the fall will be slower than usual and the distance traveled by the Paraglider will be longer.
Preparation Before Starting
Long Distance With The Paraglider
The distance between the Skyview Tower and Shrine is fairly far and will take time. If you use middle islands as resting places then even if you don't have much Stamina, you can still make it there. If you want to cut down time and create automobiles or stack up on your Stamina Elixir.Shrine Locations & Map Guide
Flux Construct Is Powerful
The requirements for the quest is to carry the crystal on the Flux Construct. It is one of the stronger enemies so it will be hard to defeat with early stage equipment and weapons. Prepare your equipment first before challenging.
If it is still hard, if you get a down once, then the crystal will drop so you can ignore the boss and carry the crystal.Best Weapons List & How To Get
Use Bomb Flower
There are 3 forms of the Flux Construct, and the from where it floats in the air then you must climb on top and attack. There are items like fans rolling around but it is hard to create things in the air and you might not have enough altitude. If you attack it with a Bomb Flower then the enemy will lower its altitude so it will be easier to climb on top.
How To Go & Guide Video
- Head to the north Sky Island from Gerudo Highlands Skyview Tower.
- The quest requirements is the defeating the Flux Construct so having a few fairies is helpful so you can revive.
- Head to the destination by using the rock + platform to raise the altitude. Repeatedly use Rocket → Paraglider, it is recommended to have at least 2 rounds of Stamina.
- When you arrive to the destination island, then the challenge will start.
- Go to the island where the light is shining and battle the Flux Construct.
- While avoiding the attacks, pull the weak point block with Ultrahand.
- While it is down, attack and inflict damage. Repeat the Steps 6 and 7. When you get a down for the first time it will drop the crystal, so you can ignore the boss and then you can run away.
- The cube form can also be attacked by pulling on its weak point block.
- If the enemy is up high then use the fan to go on top of the enemy and attack.
- It is also hard to hard to balance on top with the fan, so it is recommended to get the altitude to become lower by attacking it with a Bomb Flower.
- Attach the crystal to the nearby automobile and examine the Shrine and complete.
Ganos Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get Treasure Chest
The Shrine Quest is the challenge so once you complete the quest then you can get the treasure chest.