Kiuyoyou Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!
Table Of Contents
Kiuyoyou Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Trial||Fire and Ice|
|Tower Nearby||Sinakawak Shrine|
|Treasure Content||Zonate Spear|
Kiuyoyou Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Kiuyoyou Shrine How To Get Guide
Kiuyoyou Shrine Guide
Shrine Guide Movie
Kiuyoyou Shrine Procedure Guide
- Before starting, make sure you aren't carrying any fire weapons.
* If you are carrying a fire weapon then the ice will melt.
- Hit the ice with flames to melt and adjust the size to make it small enough to hit the switch.
- [Treasure Chest] Zonate Spear
Carry the ice platform and create a walking platform.
- Ride the wind with the paraglider and cross over to the other side.
- Use the lithograph to cross over and carry the ice outside.
- Attach the lithograph to the top of the ice and make the thorn slate to slide down.
- Carry the ice attached lithograph to the bottom of the flames and press the switch.
Kiuyoyou Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get Treasure Chest
Use the ice platform that you used to press the switch and create a walking platform to get the treasure chest. If the ice is small then you can't climb it so be careful.