Igoshon Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!
Table Of Contents
Igoshon Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Trial||Orbs of Water|
|Tower Nearby||Upland Zorana Skyview Tower,Ihen-a Shrine|
|Treasure Content||Large Zonai Charge|
Igoshon Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Igoshon Shrine How To Get Guide
- It can be reached during the Main Quests "Sidon of the Zora".
- Coming from the Ihen-a Shrine, enter the waterfall beyond where the statue of Meefa is located.
(Requires Zora Armor, which is available during Sidon of the Zora.)
- Go straight ahead and move up. Go inside the water ball.
- Continue going west via the waterfall.
- Igoshon Shrine is on the right side.
Igoshon Shrine Guide
Shrine Guide Movie
Igoshon Shrine Procedure Guide
- Go inside the water ball that appears from the front of you, and then climb to the top.
- Catch the falling treasure chest on the left, then use Ultrahand to open the chest.
(It will be easier to catch it if you stop moving for a moment, then use Recall.
- Use Recall on the ball of water falling from above. Climb up with the ball of water.
- Go inside the water ball and move to the back.
- Build blocks, and connect boards through the pedestal and then make a slope so you can fly towards the designated area.
(Be careful not to be disturbed by the polka dots while building the slope).
- Go inside the water ball / polka dot then proceed to the finish line.
Igoshon Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get Treasure Chest
|Contents||Large Zonai Charge|
After climbing the bubble in the beginning, drop from the left side and you can get the treasure chest with Ultrahand.