Serutabomac Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!
Table Of Contents
Serutabomac Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Trial||The Way Up|
|Tower Nearby||Lookout Landing Skyview Tower|
|Treasure Content||Magic Rod|
Serutabomac Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Serutabomac Shrine How To Get Guide
- Fly north from the Lookout Landing Skyview Tower. It is recommended that you have about two rounds of Stamina Wheel for landing. If you don't have enough, you can make up for it by cooking or other means.
- Go down to the entrance of Hyrule Castle and proceed directly into the castle.
- Move up using Ascend on the right side as you enter.
- Go outside and climb down from the heights to the shrine.
Serutabomac Shrine Guide
Shrine Guide Movie
Serutabomac Shrine Procedure Guide
- Put the board on top and move up with Ascend.
- Make the board into an "L" shape and place it on the pole. When it is stable, use Ascend to move it upward.
- [Treasure]]Magic Rod
Place the boards on the spikes, aligning them so that they form a horizontal U shape. Then move with Ascend.
- The boards are aligned to form the shape of broken U and Ascend to the top.
Serutabomac Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get Treasure Chest
Set the board to match like the picture above and place on top of the thorns. After use Ascend to get to the treasure chest.