Mogawak Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!
Table Of Contents
Mogawak Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Trial||The Power of Water|
|Tower Nearby||Upland Zorana Skyview Tower|
|Treasure Content||Magic Scepter, Opal|
Mogawak Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Mogawak Shrine How To Get Guide
Mogawak Shrine is located in Zora's Domain and you go to that area by flying east coming from the Upland Zorana Skyview Tower, however, it is recommended to unlock the Skyview Tower first because it takes much longer to get there.Upland Zorana Skyview Tower Guide
Mogawak Shrine Guide
Shrine Guide Movie
Mogawak Shrine Procedure Guide
- Attach the falling Board so that it will take the shape of a Water Wheel.
- Automatically rotates by placing it in the water.
- (Treasure chest 1) Magic Scepter
Pull it out of the water to get it.
- (Treasure chest 2) Opal. Put it near the iron ball using the treasure chest
and place it near the iron ball. Then, if electricity is applied to the device, the door will open.
- Will store Electricity in the Energy Cell
- Place the charged Energy Cell on the device and then move it up
Mogawak Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get The Treasure
|Reward 1||Magic Scepter|
- Build a power generator and store the electricity in an Energy Cell.
- (Treasure chest 1)Magic Scepter
Pick up the treasure chest as it falls in deep water.
- Drop the treasure chest that you have picked up between the handballs.
- (Treasure chest 2)Opal.
Place the Energy Cell on the device to conduct electricity and then unlocks the treasure chest.