Kumamayn Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest, movie guide, & nearby Shrine Quest!Shrine List & Strategy Guide
Kumamayn Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Tower Nearby||Rabella Wetlands Skyview Tower|
|Treasure Content||Zonaite Bow|
Shrine Quest Guide
Shrine Quest Details & Rewards
|Shrine Quest Name||The Necluda Sky Crystal|
|Location||Rabella Wetlands Skyview Tower|
|Condition For Quest Activation||Examine Kumamayn Shrine|
Where To Activate Quest
It can be reached by moving east, coming from the Rabella Wetlands Skyview Tower. In the course of the challenge, you will fight a Flux Construct III, which is a very strong opponent, so equip yourself with strong weapons as well.
Prepare For Flux Construct Battle
The Shrine Quest consists of carrying the crystal on the Flux Construct to to the Shrine. Flux Construct is one of the top class enemies and very strong so it will be very hard to defeat with the starter equipment and weapons. Prepare lots of healing and equipment before battling.Best Weapons List & How To Get
After Taking A Down, Get The Crystal And Run
When you get the first down, it will drop the crystal, so you don't have to continue fighting the Flux Construct. While carrying the crystal, there is a chance of getting attacked so be careful.
How To Go & Guide Video
- Fly east from Rabella Wetlands Skyview Tower. If you have Tulin's Skill then you can go straight to the destination.
- Hit the spring and go to the top island.
- Head to the T platform, and use the spring to move.
- Go to the shrine and start the quest.
- Flux Construct Battle (Upper Class). With the equipment that you can get in the early stages will be hard so make sure you come prepared.
- Pull the weak point cube with Ultrahand.
- Like the Cubic State, pull the weak point cube.
- Once you float up, then activate the spring and head to the top.
- Set the Spring Device sideways and place the crystal to blow it away.
- Carry the crystal and complete.
Kumamayn Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get Treasure Chest
The Shrine Quest will be the challenge so once you complete it then you can get the chest inside.