Ijo-o Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!
Table Of Contents
Ijo-o Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Trial||More than Defense|
|Tower Nearby||Rospro Pass Skyview Tower|
|Treasure Content||Arrows ×5|
Ijo-o Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Ijo-o Shrine How To Get Guide
Ijo-o Shrine Guide
Shrine Guide Movie
Ijo-o Shrine Procedure Guide
- Defeat the Construct on the right, and get the Flame-Emitter Shield.
* If you already have Flame weapons then you can ignore this step.
- Melt the ice in the front with flames.
- [Treasure Chest] Arrows ×5
Melt the ice with flames in the back room.
- Defeat the Construct on the left and get the Stone Shield.
* If you already have a shield that can avoid fire then you can ignore this part.
- Defend yourself with the shield from the flames and progress forward.
- Defeat the Construct.
- Create a Rocket Shield and fly up.
Ijo-o Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get Treasure Chest
To get the treasure chest, first melt the ice and enter the room on the right. If you hit the ice with flame then it will melt it.