En-oma Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest, movie guide, & nearby Shrine Quest!Shrine List & Strategy Guide
En-oma Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Tower Nearby||Popla Foothills Skyview Tower|
|Treasure Content||Mighty Zonaite Sword|
Shrine Quest Guide
Shrine Quest Details & Rewards
|Shrine Quest Name||The Lake Hylia Crystal|
|Location||Popla Foothills Skyview Tower|
|Condition For Quest Activation||Examine En-oma Shrine|
Where To Activate Quest
When you touch the En-oma Shrine which is inside the Lake Hylia Whirlpool Cave then it will activate the Shrine Quest. The glide with the paraglider will have a little distance so if you don't have enough Stamina, then it is recommended to bring food or elixirs that can help increase it.
How To Go & Guide Video
- Head to Lake Hylia which is southwest of Popla Foothills Skyview Tower and then enter the Whirlpool Cave.
- Inside the Whirlpool Cave, examine the En-oma Shrine and activate the quest.
- Warp to "Room of Awakening" which is in the sky.
- Inside the "Room of Awakening", use Ascend to exit.
- Use the paraglider and fly southwest, and head to "Faron Sky Archipelago" which is above Lake Hylia.
- Carry the rock at Faron Sky Archipelago and fall through the hole and reenter the whirlpool.
- Carry the rock that you brought with you to the En-oma Shrine.
En-oma Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get Treasure Chest
|Contents||Mighty Zonaite Sword|
The Shrine Quest will become the challenge so once you complete then you can get the treasure chest.