Otak Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!
Table Of Contents
Otak Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Trial||Proving Grounds: Traps|
|Tower Nearby||Rospro Pass Skyview Tower|
|Treasure Content||Mighty Construct Bow|
Otak Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Otak Shrine How To Get Guide
- Otak Shrine is located inside of Icefall Foothills Cave.
- Fly northwest from Rospro Pass Skyview Tower.
- You will run out of Stamina, so it is recommended to heal in a mid sky island.
- It is recommended to to land on the top of the snow mountain on the left.
- From the west side of Hebra Mountain, head up north.
- Land on the protruding plateau.
- The entrance of the cave is frozen so you must melt it with fire.
- There are enemies that are frozen inside of the cave so be careful not to melt them too.
- After defrosting the ice, enter the room and destroy the ice floor.
* On the bottom floor there are black Bokoblins so be careful to not fall down.
- Defeat 3 enemies like the black Bokoblins on the bottom floor.
* It is recommended to attack from above the entrance with bows and arrows.
- Melt the entrance ice with fire so you can enter.
Otak Shrine Guide
Shrine Guide Movie
Otak Shrine Procedure Guide
- In "Proving Grounds" all your equipment and weapons will be confiscated. So don't forget to get the weapons at the entrance.
- Defeat the Construct on the left.
If you can get a head shot with an arrow then you can defeat it with 2 hits of the Thick Club.
- Fuse the Soldier Construct II Horn on the Thick Club.
- Defeat the Construct that is behind the first one.
If you can make it drop the spear with an attack then it is easier to defeat.
- Call out the Construct that is on the other side of the 2nd Construct. You (2 of them)
Dim the lights and shoot the barrels and it will blow up for big damage.
- Pick up the Spiky Club.
- Defeat the 2 Constructs in the back.
If you defeat the one holding the Huge Sword, you can use this sword and defeat the other one easier.
Otak Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get Treasure Chest
|Contents||Mighty Construct Bow|
You can get the treasure chest after defeating all the Constructs. Before completing, don't forget to grab it.