Karahatag Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!
Table Of Contents
Karahatag Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Tower Nearby||Gerudo Canyon Skyview Tower,Soryotanog Shrine|
|Treasure Content||Mighty Construct Bow|
Karahatag Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Karahatag Shrine How To Get Guide
Karahatag Shrine Guide
Shrine Guide Movie
Karahatag Shrine Procedure Guide
- Prepare Bow and "Fire Fruit" for the challenge.
- Lift Torch using Ultrahand and light the lighthouse in the upper left corner of the door.
Take the torch to the next room.
- Bring the lighthouse in front of the goal to the switch.
- Attach the lighthouse and the torch using UltraHand and then put it on the switch.
- Go downstairs and open the treasure chest that is front of you.
- Go to the top using Ascend.
- The game will be cleared when three lighthouses are set on fire using the Bows and Arrows (with Fire Fruit attached to it).
Karahatag Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get The Treasure
|Reward||Mighty Construct Bow|
The treasure chest inside the shrine is located downstairs, after pressing the switch using the Lighthouse + Torch in the second room.