Kurakat Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest, movie guide, & nearby Shrine Quest!Shrine List & Strategy Guide
Kurakat Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Tower Nearby||Sahasra Slope Skyview Tower|
|Treasure Content||Magic Scepter|
Shrine Quest Guide
Shrine Quest Details & Rewards
|Shrine Quest Name||Dyeing to Find It|
|Location||Sahasra Slope Skyview Tower|
|Quest Giver||Steward Construct|
|Condition For Quest Activation||Speak to Steward Construct|
Where To Activate Quest
You can receive the challenge near Rabia Plain which is northeast of Sahasra Slope Skyview Tower. Speak to Steward Construct and start the challenge.
How To Go To Shrine & Guide Video
- Fly northeast from Sahasra Slope Skyview Tower.
- From the high place of Kakariko Village use the paraglider and head to the top of Quatta’s Shelf.
- Progress to the quest location from the Quatta’s Shelf.
- Speak to Steward Construct and challenge will activate.
- Overlap the object in front of Steward Construct's shadow on the design on the cliff.
- On top there is a bump so move that to the right.
- The bottom bump is missing so place the slate on the missing piece.
- Light the campfire on fire and kill time till morning.
- If it is raining, place the slate on top of the campfire so the fire will not disintegrate.
- When the design overlaps the shadow then complete.
Kurakat Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get The Treasure
The treasure chest inside the shrine can be obtained by breaking the Rock on the right side of the second room with an iron ball. the Shrine Quest replaces the Trial, so the treasure chest can be obtained by entering the shrine after completing the Challenge.