Rutafu-um Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest, movie guide, & nearby Shrine Quest!Shrine List & Strategy Guide
Rutafu-um Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Tower Nearby||Pikida Stonegrove Skyview Tower|
Shrine Quest Guide
Shrine Quest Details & Rewards
|Shrine Quest Name||The Northwest Hebra Cave Crystal|
|Location||Pikida Stonegrave Skyview Tower|
|Condition For Quest Activation||Examine Rutafu-um Shrine|
Where To Activate Quest
You can activate the quest inside the cave near the Selmie’s Spot in west side of Hebra Mountain. It is near the cold areas so you will need a Lv 2 Cold Resistance guard equipment.
How To Go To Shrine & Guide Video
- Fly west from Pikida Stonegrove Skyview Tower. When you progress then you will see a campfire so use that as a landmark.
- Enter the cave that is near Selmie’s Spot.
- Defeat the enemy.
- Examine the shrine and the quest will activate.
- Use Fuse at the entrance attach the icicle that is on the floor. When you swing the weapon that has the attached icicle near the water, it will create a walking platform.
- If this is a hassle then you can throw materials like Ice Fruit and create a walking platform as well.
- From the platform that you created, pick up the crystal with Ultrahand and carry to the shrine to complete.
Rutafu-um Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get Treasure Chest
The Shrine Quest is the challenge, so once you complete then you can get the item from the treasure chest.