Soryotanog Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!
Table Of Contents
Soryotanog Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Tower Nearby||Gerudo Canyon Skyview Tower|
|Treasure Content||Arrow x10|
Soryotanog Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Soryotanog Shrine How To Get Guide
Soryotanog Shrine Guide
Shrine Guide Movie
Soryotanog Shrine Procedure Guide
- Take out the fan using Ultrahand.
- Start the fan, then fly on the right side, then go to the left side.
- Obtain the key from the treasure chest and open the door.
Take the Fan that was used to the next one in order to obtain the Treasure Chest.
- Skip the sand on the right side and go behind the wall.
- Take out the Fan, and when the sand in the center is blown away, an enemy with Fan's Fan will appear. Defeat the enemy to obtain the Fan's Fan.
- Lift the Fan using Ultrahand and then place it on its back in front of the back wall.
- Paragle up using Fan's updraft.
- Skipping the gear sand will open a room with a treasure chest.
- Return to the second room and then use Ascend on the left side.
- Activate the fan and then skip the sand on the Glow Board.
- Take out the mirror and place it on the Glow Board. Position the board in an angle that allows light to reach the second room.
- Return to the second room and take out the mirror.
- Lift the mirror using Ultrahand until the light reflects to the mirror.
Soryotanog Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get The Treasure
|Reward||Arrow x 10|
There will be a sand pit located on the right side of the second room. Use the Fan used in the first room or you can use Fan's fan to blow the sand away. Move to the back room through the pathway and obtain the Fan fan fan from an enemy that appears when you blow away the sand in the center of the room. Climb to the top of the wall using the wind from the fan, and use the Fan's Fan to blow away the sand that is holding the gears in place.