Isisim Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!
Table Of Contents
Isisim Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Trial||Proving Grounds: In Reverse|
|Tower Nearby||Marakuguc Shrine|
|Treasure Content||Magic Rod|
Isisim Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Isisim Shrine How To Get Guide
Yunobo's skill is needed to destroy the red rocks. Also, the cave burns, so you need a fireproof equipment.
- Go to the trolley stop on the right after leaving the Marakuguc Shrine.
- Build a vehicle and move it from the left rail.
- Get off halfway and head for the red rocks.
- Use Yunobo's skills to break the wall.
- Enter the cave
(*Fireproof equipment is required from here)
- Defeat the enemy on the ceiling.
- Break the red rock on the right side of the cave entrance.
- Use weapons with stones/rocks and Yunobo's skills to break rocks and find the shrine.
- *If you do not have equipment for rock crushing, you can obtain a stoning from a treasure chest by defeating the nearby Fire Like.
Isisim Shrine Guide
Shrine Guide Movie
Isisim Shrine Procedure Guide
- The initial weapon of choice, that is recommended, is a wooden stick that allows you to fight while holding a shield. Pick up a wooden stick and use the thicker stick for Fuse. Pick up a shield.
- Go up the hill on the left. Be prepared to use Recall.
- The golem on the floor up the hill will throw a bomb, so use Recall to take it down at the moment it throws it.
- Bombs are also thrown from the right rear direction, so use Recall to take them down.
- Use Recall on the nearby gear to get to the upper floor.
- Defeat the spear-carrying golem and pick up the spear the golem was carrying.
- Switch to a spear and defeat the golem with the big sword. Beware of the attack of the remaining bow-wielding golem.
- Switch to shield & wooden stick to defeat the last golem. If the enemy is equipped with a bomb, hold up your shield to prevent it from detonating.
Isisim Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get The Treasure
It can be obtained after completing the trials of the shrine.