Mayak Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!
Table Of Contents
Mayak Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Tower Nearby||Thyphlo Ruins Skyview Tower|
|Treasure Content||Large Zonai Charge|
Mayak Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Mayak Shrine How To Get Guide
Mayak Shrine Guide
Shrine Guide Movie
Mayak Shrine Procedure Guide
- Recommend to change camera speed to "very fast" in setting options.
- Move up using a jump platform.
- Putting balls on rails with Ultrahand
- Activate the switch when you see the timing of the falling
* A fast-swinging weapon such as a club is recommended.
- Use the jump platform to move to the other side.
- [Treasure]Large Zonai Charge
A treasure chest hangs in the upper left corner after entering the building. It is difficult to shoot with ordinary arrows, so try with materials such as Keese Eyeball.
- Use the two jumps to move to the top of the building.
- Using Ultrahand, pull the ball to where it rolls.
- Normal fall speed is not enough to fall in time, so press and hold R button (fast fall).
- Parasail open just before the switch
- Look up and activate the switch when it falls.
Mayak Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get The Treasure Chest
|Treasure||Large Zonai Charge|
There is a treasure chest at the top of the second area. It is quite difficult to drop it with a normal bow and arrow, so put on a material. It is recommended to Shoot the string with Keith's eyeball or burn the treasure chest itself with a fire arrowto eliminate deviation.