Kadaunar Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!
Table Of Contents
Kadaunar Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Trial||Water Makes A Way|
|Tower Nearby||Eldin Canyon Skyview Tower|
|Treasure Content||Strong Construct Bow|
Kadaunar Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Kadaunar Shrine How To Get Guide
Kadaunar Shrine Guide
Shrine Guide Movie
Kadaunar Shrine Procedure Guide
- Apply water to lava to create a lava plate.
- Connect four to make a bridge.
- [Treasure]]Strong Construct Bow
Bridge the stairs of the treasure chest using the bridge created in step 2.
- Fuse a fallen "Rusty Claymore" and one lava plate.
*You can also use your own stone/rock fused weapon
- Break down the rock wall.
- Activate the water discharge column to create a lava plate near the goal.
- Crossing the lava with Recall on the generated lava plate.
Kadaunar Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get The Treasure Chest
|Treasure||Strong Construct Bow|
The treasure chest is on the opposite side of the rock wall from the first lava crossing. If you reuse the scaffolding from the lava plate you used to cross, you can proceed without any problem even if there are steps.