Orochium Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!
Table Of Contents
Orochium Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Trial||Courage To Fall|
|Tower Nearby||Pikida Stonegrove|
|Treasure Content||Arrow x5,Small Key|
Orochium Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Orochium Shrine How To Get Guide
How To Get To Movie 2
Orochium Shrine How To Get Guide 2
- Glide to the southeast side from Skyview Tower in the Pikida Stonegrove
- Aerocuda may attack you on the road, so use you Bow and Arrow or opt to open and close the Paraglider to avoid them.
- Shift to Dai Bing using the Horse Inn as a landmark
Take full advantage of the Vow of Tulin and prepare some recovery items such as Energizing Elixir since the Stamina Wheel requires almost 2 laps.
Orochium Shrine Guide
Shrine Guide Movie
Orochium Shrine Procedure Guide
- Go to the left of the big door and then defeat Construct.
- Go up using Ascend.
- After ascending, glide to the right on the Paraglider and then go inward
Be careful of the Construct enemy.
- Open the door, then hit the sensor. Upon clicking the sensor you will fall down.
- After falling, make sure to avoide the sensor, then upon Ascend go to the back and get a small key from the treasure chest
- Use Ascend to go up and unlock the door
Note that there is a Construct.
- Ride the lift at the far left to carry the ball up.
- Put the ball inside the hollow and then put the Wing with Fan on the rail.
- Put the ball on the wing, then start the fan.
- Put the ball in the hollow to clear the area.
Orochium Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get The Treasure Chest
Treasure Chest 1
|Reward||Arrow x 5|
The first treasure chest can be found on the left side. After ascending using Ascend, you can also descend using the by Paraglider.
Treasure Chest 2
The second treasure chest contains a small key which can be obtained by hitting the sensor after opening the door near the Treasure Chest 1 and then falling down.