Makasura Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!
Table Of Contents
Makasura Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Trial||An Upright Device|
|Tower Nearby||Sahasra Slope Skyview Tower|
|Treasure Content||Fairy Tonic|
Makasura Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Makasura Shrine How To Get Guide
Fly east from Sahasra Slope Skyview Tower and head to Kakariko Village. You can see the Shrine from above and it isn't very far.Sahasra Slope Skyview Tower Location & How To Unlock
How To Get To Movie 2
Makasura Shrine How To Get Guide 2
- Follow the path from Tukarok Shrine Stables to Kakariko Village.
- Use Ascend on the slate in Kakariko Village and go up.
Makasura Shrine Guide
Shrine Guide Movie
Makasura Shrine Procedure Guide
- On the wall use Ascend
- Attack the light bulb looking device and activate, jump over to the top platform with the paraglider
- Pull the left platform over to activate and jump over
- Place the ball in the cart, and attach the device to the other side and activate
If the ball fits into the hole in the middle then OK
- (Treasure Chest) Fairy Tonic
Climb up the wall while straight up the wall
- Place the platform on the left side and activate and jump over
- As the picture above, create the device, activate the device while Link is inside the cart
If you use the paraglider while in the air then you can land without any damage
Makasura Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get The Treasure Chest
After bouncing off the ball, set up the ladder in the back, and get the treasure chest at the top.