Marari-in Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!Shrine List & Strategy Guide
Marari-in Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Tower Nearby||Mount Lanayru Skyview Tower|
Marari-in Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Marari-in Shrine How To Get Guide
How To Go To Shrine (Eventide Island)
- Head to Hateno Ancient Tech Lab from Mount Lanayru Skyview Tower which is to the south. If you have unlocked the shrine in Hateno Village (Zanmik Shrine/Mayahisik Shrine) then you can go from there as well.
- From the Tech Lab, go down south to the shore.
- Attach the slate, control stick, fan and battery together to create a boat.
- Head to the island on the right (Eventide Island).
How To Unlock Shrine
1st Base (Top Of Island)
- The Shrine itself is inside the cave but the road to the Shrine is closed off. You will first need to defeat the 3 monsters to unlock it.
- Climb up the ladder and defeat the enemy with the bow. Then also defeat the enemy at the landing.
- Use Ascend to go up, and defeat the enemy. For the Bow holding enemy use bow and arrows to defeat it.
- Defeat the enemy at the very top and get the Bomb Flower from the treasure chest.
2nd Base (Bottom Left Of Island)
- Defeat 1 enemy at the entrance of the base. It will drop an iron ball so be careful.
- Defeat the enemy that is on top of the base holding a bow and arrow. For the bottom enemies you can use materials like Muddle Buds and something that can stop them to make it easier for you.
- Go up with Ascend and defeat the enemy is the bow.
- Fuse the Cart and Flame Emitter and when you activate it at the bottom then you can use it in battle.
- Defeat the ground of enemies with Bomb Flowers, Muddle Buds, Dazzlefruit and such.
- If you run out of weapons, then use the weapons that the enemies drop or materials to fight.
- Move to the next base. In the middle there will be a spring, and if you stack them together then you can jump to the destination.
3rd Base (Bottom Right Of Island)
How To Unlock
- From the bottom right on the map, go down the cliff and enter the cave.
- Defeat the enemy with the bow on the right.
- Use the boat to go to the back.
- In the back there is a slate, combine them and create a bridge to the Shrine.
- Examine the Shrine and complete. Inside the cave you can either defeat the enemies or ignore them.
Marari-in Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get Treasure Chest
By arriving to the shrine is the challenge so when you go inside then you can get the treasure chest.