Jiosin Shrine Guide for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Includes locations and how to find, treasure chest contents, movie guide (footage) and more!
Table Of Contents
Jiosin Shrine Location & Treasure Chest
Shrine Map Location
Coordinates Of Shrine
The X-axis represents the horizontal position, the Y-axis the vertical position, and the Z-axis the height position, which is displayed at the bottom of the mini-map and at the bottom right of the overall map.
Close View Movie
Shrine & Treasure Chest Details
|Tower Nearby||Lookout Landing Skyview Tower|
|Treasure Content||Hasty Elixir|
Jiosin Shrine - How To Find
How To Get To Movie
Jiosin Shrine How To Get Guide
From the south gate of the Lookout Landing, go straight to Hyrule Field Chasm and there you will find Jiosin Shrine at the back.
Jiosin Shrine Guide
Shrine Guide Movie
Jiosin Shrine Procedure Guide
- Put the tablet inside the room, on the left outside through the hole in the wall.
- Put the lithograph on the opposite side of the rive, then cross it.
- Rotate the block out through the hole in the wall.
(From the position in the image, turn twice to the right, twice up, and twice to the left).
- Rotate the block outward so that it passes through the hole in the left wall.
(From the position in the image, turn down once, turn left once, turn down once)
- Rotate the block so that it enters the hollow of the step to create a step that can be climbed.
(From the position in the image, rotate up twice, then left twice, then down twice.)
Jiosin Shrine - How To Get The Treasure Chest
How To Get The Treasure
The treasure chest that is located at the Jiosin Shrine can be found in front of the second room. Rotate the blocks using Ultrahand and place them so that they will fit into the hollows, please refer to the video above.