Rookidee evolution and how to get Rookidee (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Rookidee movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Rookidee - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Rookidee - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|♂ / ♀
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Prevents other Pokemon from lowering accuracy.
- Unnerves opposing Pokemon and makes them unable to eat Berries
- Protects the Pokemon from Defense-lowering attacks.
Rookidee - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Nature and Tera Type
Impish or Adamant is recommended
(Build that best supports Defense)
|Def ⬆/S.Atk ⬇
(Build that best supports Physical Moves)
|Atk ⬆/S.Atk ⬇
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Rookidee - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user gives opposing Pokemon an intimidating leer that lowers the Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is jabbed with a sharply pointed beak or horn.
- Learned at Lvl. 4The user boasts its strength and attacks the target. The more the user's stats are raised, the greater the move's power.
- Learned at Lvl. 8The user sharpens its claws to boost its Attack stat and accuracy.
- Learned at Lvl. 12The target is jabbed repeatedly with a horn or beak two to five times in a row.
- Learned at Lvl. 16The user pecks the target. If the target is holding a Berry, the user eats it and gains its effect.
- Learned at Lvl. 20The target is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for three turns.
- Learned at Lvl. 24The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 28A corkscrewing attack that strikes the target with a sharp beak acting as a drill.
- Learned at Lvl. 32The user enrages and confuses the target. However, this also sharply raises the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 36The user tucks in its wings and charges from a low altitude. This also damages the user quite a lot.
- Learned via TM97The user flies up into the sky and the strike its target on the next turn.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM4The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM134An all-out attack that becomes more powerful the less HP the user has.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM6The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM87The target is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for three turns.
- Learned via TM3The user feigns crying to fluster the target, harshly lowering its Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM40The user launches razor-like wind to slash opposing Pokemon. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM27The user confounds the target with speed, then slashes. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM113The user whips up a turbulent whirlwind that ups the Speed stats of the user and its allies for four turns.
- Learned via TM60After making its attack, the user rushes back to switch places with a party Pokemon in waiting.
- Learned via TM65The user attacks with a blade of air that slices even the sky. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM164The user tucks in its wings and charges from a low altitude. This also damages the user quite a lot.
- Learned via TM140The user stimulates its brain by thinking bad thoughts. This sharply raises the user's Sp. Atk stat.
- Egg MoveSand is hurled in the target's face, reducing the target's accuracy.
- Egg MoveA second-turn attack move where critical hits land more easily. This may also make the target flinch.
- Egg MoveThe user unleashes its grudge on the move last used by the target by cutting 4 PP from it.
- Egg MoveThe user attacks with a punch. This may also lower the target's defenses.
- Egg MoveThe user lands and rests its body. This move restores the user's HP by up to half of its max HP.
- Egg MoveThe user whips up a turbulent whirlwind that ups the Speed stats of the user and its allies for four turns.
- Egg MoveA strong wind blows away the target's barriers such as Reflect or Light Screen. This also lowers the target's evasiveness.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type