Varoom evolution and how to get Varoom (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Varoom movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!
Table Of Contents
Varoom - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Varoom - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Protects the Pokemon from things like sand, hail, and powder.
- Temporarily halves the Pokemon's Attack and Speed stats.
Varoom - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Varoom - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is licked with a long tongue, causing damage. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned at Lvl. 1A cloud of poison gas is sprayedin the face of opposing Pokemon, poison those it hits.
- Learned at Lvl. 4The target is attacked with a discharge of filthy gases. This may also poison the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 7The target is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for three turns.
- Learned at Lvl. 10If the target has already taken some damage in the same turn, this attack's power is doubled.
- Learned at Lvl. 13Unsanitary sludge is hurled at the target. This may also poison the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 17The user tackles the target with a high-speed spin. The slower the user compared to the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned at Lvl. 21The user sticks out its head and attacks by charing straight into the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 25An earsplitting screech harshly lowers the target's Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 28The user slams the target with its steel-hard head. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 32The user enrages and confuses the target. However, this also sharply raises the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 36The target is stabbed with a tentacle, arm, or the like steeped in poison. This may also posion the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 41The user attacks in an uproar for three turns. During that time, no Pokemon can fall asleep.
- Learned at Lvl. 46The user spins furiously by straining its legs, inflicting damage on the target. This also harshly lowers the user’s Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 50The user shoots filthy garbage at the target to attack. This may also poison the target.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM6The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM148Unsanitary sludge is hurled at the target. This may also poison the target.
- Learned via TM51A five-turn sandstorm is summoned to hurt all combatants except Rock, Ground, and Steel types. It raises the Sp. Def stat of Rock types.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM87The target is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for three turns.
- Learned via TM104The user hardens its body's surface like iron, shraply raising its Defense stat.
- Learned via TM91The user lays a trap of poison spikes at the feet of the opposing team. The spikes will poison opposing Pokemon that switch into battle.
- Learned via TM83The target is stabbed with a tentacle, arm, or the like steeped in poison. This may also posion the target.
- Learned via TM59The user focuses its willpower to its head and attacks the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM93The user gathers all its light energy and releases it all at once. This may also lower the target's SP. Def stat.
- Learned via TM102The user shoots filthy garbage at the target to attack. This may also poison the target.
- Learned via TM99The user slams the target with its steel-hard head. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM45The user drenches the target in a special poisonous liquid. This move's power is doubled if the target is poisoned.
- Learned via TM13The user spits fluid that works to melt the target. This harshly lowers the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM28The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground. This lowers the Speed stats of those hit.
- Learned via TM170The user fires a beam of steel that it collected from its entire body. This also damages the user.
- Egg MoveA move that leaves the target badly poisoned. Its poison damage worsens every turn.
- Egg MoveThe user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokemon engaged in battle.
- Egg MoveThe user attacks everything around it by causing an explosion. The user faints upon using this move.
- Egg MoveThe user torments and enrages the target, making it incapable of using the same move twice in a row.
- Egg MoveWith a parting threat, the user lowers the target's Attack and Sp. Atk stats. Then it switches with a party Pokemon.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
Pokemon List Per Type