How to get Chien-Pao & Stakes Location in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Wo-Chien movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Chien-Pao - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Chien-Pao - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- No Hidden Ability-
Chien-Pao - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
|Name||How To Evolve|
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Chien-Pao - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user unleashes its grudge on the move last used by the target by cutting 4 PP from it.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user attacks with a chilling gust of powdery snow. This may also freeze opposing Pokemon.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user pins the target with a dark, arresting look. The target becomes unable to flee.
- Learned at Lvl. 5The user attacks with a gust of chilled air. This also lowers opposing Pokemon's Speed stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 10The user stores power, then attacks. If the user moves after the target, this attack's power will be doubled.
- Learned at Lvl. 15The user cloaks itself and its allies in a white mist that prevents any of their stats from being lowered for five turns.
- Learned at Lvl. 15The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokemon engaged in battle.
- Learned at Lvl. 20The user flash-freezes chunks of ice and hurls them at the target. This move always goes first.
- Learned at Lvl. 25A frenetic dance to uplift the fighting spirit. This sharply raises the user's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 30The user summons a snowstorm lasting five turns. This boosts the Defense stats of Ice types.
- Learned at Lvl. 35The user slashes the target the instant an opportunity arises. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned at Lvl. 40The user releases a horrible aura imbued with dark thoughts. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 45The user attacks by harshly dropping large icicles onto the target. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 50The user summons a ruinous disaster. This cuts the target’s HP in half.
- Learned at Lvl. 55This move enables the user to attack first. This move fails if the target is not readying an attack.
- Learned at Lvl. 60The user attacks by slicing with a long horn. The target's stat changes don't affect this attack's damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 65Restoring its own cells, the user restores its own HP by half of its max HP.
- Learned at Lvl. 70The user attacks the target's throat, and the resultant suffering prevents the target from using moves that emit sound for two turms.
- Learned at Lvl. 75The target faints instantly. It's less likely to hit the target if it's used by Pokemon other than Ice types.
- Learned via TM88A frenetic dance to uplift the fighting spirit. This sharply raises the user's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM143A howling blizzard is summoned to strike opposing Pokemon. This may also leave the opposing Pokemon frozen.
- Learned via TM163The target is attacked with a powerful beam. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM6The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM34The user attacks with a gust of chilled air. This also lowers opposing Pokemon's Speed stats.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM57A restrained attack that prevents the target from fainting. The target is left with at least 1 HP.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM108The user crunches up the target with sharp fangs. This may also lower the target's Defense stat.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM87The target is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for three turns.
- Learned via TM58The user attacks with a swift chop. It can also break barriers, such as Light Screen and Reflect.
- Learned via TM27The user confounds the target with speed, then slashes. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM94The user releases a horrible aura imbued with dark thoughts. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM152The user charges at the target using every bit of its power. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM46The power of this attack move is doubled if the user has been hurt by the target in the same turn.
- Learned via TM10The user bites with cold-infused fangs. This may also make the target flinch or leave it frozen.
- Learned via TM29This relentless attack does massive damage to a target affected by status conditions.
- Learned via TM14The user nimbly strikes the target. If the user is not holding an item, this attack inflicts massive damage.
- Learned via TM30The user yells as if it's ranting about something, which lowers the Sp. Atk stats of opposing Pokemon.
- Learned via TM63The user bites the target with its psychic capabilities. This can also destroy Light Screen and Reflect.
- Learned via TM124The user covers its feet in thin ice and twirls around, slamming into the target. This move’s spinning motion also destroys the terrain.
- Learned via TM52The user summons a snowstorm lasting five turns. This boosts the Defense stats of Ice types.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type