Corviknight evolution and how to get Corviknight (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Corviknight movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!
Table Of Contents
Corviknight - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Corviknight - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- The Pokemon raises opposing Pokémon's PP usage.
- Unnerves opposing Pokemon and makes them unable to eat Berries
- Bounces back only the stat-lowering effects that the Pokemon receives.
Corviknight - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Corviknight - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. EvThe target is hit with wings of steel. This may also raise the user's Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user gives opposing Pokemon an intimidating leer that lowers the Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is jabbed with a sharply pointed beak or horn.
- Learned at Lvl. 1An earsplitting screech harshly lowers the target's Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 1A horrible sound like scraping metal harshly lowers the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user hardens its body's surface like iron, shraply raising its Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user sharpens its claws to boost its Attack stat and accuracy.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user boasts its strength and attacks the target. The more the user's stats are raised, the greater the move's power.
- Learned at Lvl. 12The target is jabbed repeatedly with a horn or beak two to five times in a row.
- Learned at Lvl. 16The user pecks the target. If the target is holding a Berry, the user eats it and gains its effect.
- Learned at Lvl. 22The target is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for three turns.
- Learned at Lvl. 28The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 34A corkscrewing attack that strikes the target with a sharp beak acting as a drill.
- Learned at Lvl. 42The user enrages and confuses the target. However, this also sharply raises the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 50The user tucks in its wings and charges from a low altitude. This also damages the user quite a lot.
- Learned via TM97The user flies up into the sky and the strike its target on the next turn.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM163The target is attacked with a powerful beam. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM4The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned via TM75A wondrous wall of light is put up to reduce damage from special attacks for five turns.
- Learned via TM74A wondrous wall of light is put up to reduce damage from physical attacks for five turns.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM134An all-out attack that becomes more powerful the less HP the user has.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM6The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM31The target is raked with steel claws. This may also raise the user's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM87The target is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for three turns.
- Learned via TM3The user feigns crying to fluster the target, harshly lowering its Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM40The user launches razor-like wind to slash opposing Pokemon. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned via TM27The user confounds the target with speed, then slashes. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM104The user hardens its body's surface like iron, shraply raising its Defense stat.
- Learned via TM64The user tenses its muscles to bulk up its body, raising both its Attack and Defense stats.
- Learned via TM113The user whips up a turbulent whirlwind that ups the Speed stats of the user and its allies for four turns.
- Learned via TM60After making its attack, the user rushes back to switch places with a party Pokemon in waiting.
- Learned via TM65The user attacks with a blade of air that slices even the sky. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM164The user tucks in its wings and charges from a low altitude. This also damages the user quite a lot.
- Learned via TM152The user charges at the target using every bit of its power. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM140The user stimulates its brain by thinking bad thoughts. This sharply raises the user's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned via TM93The user gathers all its light energy and releases it all at once. This may also lower the target's SP. Def stat.
- Learned via TM99The user slams the target with its steel-hard head. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM121The user slams into the target with its heavy body. The more the user outweighs the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM160The user attacks by wrapping its opponent in a fierce wind that flies up into the sky. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned via TM89The user attacks by slamming its body into the target. The higher the user's Defense, the more damage it can inflict on the target.
- Learned via TM170The user fires a beam of steel that it collected from its entire body. This also damages the user.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
Pokemon List Per Type