Azumarill evolution and how to get Azumarill (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Azumarill movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!
Table Of Contents
Azumarill - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Azumarill - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Boosts resistance to Fire- and Ice-type moves.
- Boosts the Pokemon's Attack stat.
- Boosts the Attack stat when hit by a Grass-type move
Azumarill - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Nature and Tera Type
Adamant is recommended
(Build that best supports Physical Moves)
|Atk ⬆/S.Atk ⬇|
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Best Moves To Use
Azumarill Best Moveset
Azumarill - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user wags its tail cutely, making opposing Pokemon less wary and lowering their Defense stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user continually rolls into the target over five turns. It becomes more powerful each time it hits.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user curls up to conceal weak spots and raise its Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 6A spray of bubbles is forcefully ejected at the target. This may also lower the target's Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 9The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 12The target is slammed with a long tail, vines, or the like to inflict damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 15The user bounces up high, then drops on the target on the second turn. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned at Lvl. 21The user attacks by swinging its tail as if it were a vicious wave in a raging storm.
- Learned at Lvl. 25The user plays rough with the target and attacks it. This may also lower the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 30The user envelops itself in a veil made of water. It regains some HP every turn.
- Learned at Lvl. 35The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned at Lvl. 40The target is blasted by a huge volume of water launched under great pressure.
- Learned at Lvl. 45A reckless, life-risking tackle in which the user rushes the target. This also damages the user quite a lot.
- Learned at Lvl. 50The user attacks the target with great power. However, this also lowers the user's Attack and Defense stats.
- Learned via TM69The target is punched with an icy fist. This may also leave the target frozen.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM142The target is blasted by a huge volume of water launched under great pressure.
- Learned via TM123The user attacks everything around it by swamping its surroundings with a giant wave.
- Learned via TM135The target is struck with an icy-cold beam of energy. This may also leave the target frozen.
- Learned via TM143A howling blizzard is summoned to strike opposing Pokemon. This may also leave the opposing Pokemon frozen.
- Learned via TM163The target is attacked with a powerful beam. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM55The user burrows into the ground, then attacks on the next turn.
- Learned via TM75A wondrous wall of light is put up to reduce damage from special attacks for five turns.
- Learned via TM80The user waggles a finger and stimulates its brain into randomly using nearly any move.
- Learned via TM77The user charges at the target and may make it flinch.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM128The user temporarily empties its mind to forget its concerns. This sharply raises the user's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM5The user hurls mud in the target's face to inflict damage and lower its accuracy.
- Learned via TM34The user attacks with a gust of chilled air. This also lowers opposing Pokemon's Speed stats.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM2The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM122The user compels the target to keep using the move it encored for three turns.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM58The user attacks with a swift chop. It can also break barriers, such as Light Screen and Reflect.
- Learned via TM117The user lets loose a horribly echoing shout with the power to inflict damage.
- Learned via TM3The user feigns crying to fluster the target, harshly lowering its Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM35The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM11The user attacks the target with a pulsing blast of water. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned via TM43The user flings its held item at the target to attack. This move's power and effects depend on the item.
- Learned via TM158The user heightens its mental focus and unleashes its power. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM152The user charges at the target using every bit of its power. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM81The user snares the target with grass and trips it. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM28The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground. This lowers the Speed stats of those hit.
- Learned via TM19Letting out a charming cry, the user does emotional damage to opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM37The user steals the target's HP with a kiss. The user's HP is restored by over half of the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM139This protects Pokemon on the ground from status conditions and halves damage from Dragon-type moves for five turns.
- Learned via TM127The user plays rough with the target and attacks it. This may also lower the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM110The user slams into the target using a full-force blast of water. This may also lower the target's Defense stat.
- Learned via TM124The user covers its feet in thin ice and twirls around, slamming into the target. This move’s spinning motion also destroys the terrain.
- Learned via TM52The user summons a snowstorm lasting five turns. This boosts the Defense stats of Ice types.
- Learned via TM20The user attacks suddenly as if leaping out from tall grass. The user’s nimble footwork boosts its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM22The user attacks the target by showering it with water that’s so cold it saps the target’s power. This also lowers the target’s Attack stat.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
Pokemon List Per Type