Azurill evolution and how to get Azurill (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Azurill movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!
Table Of Contents
Azurill - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Azurill - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Boosts resistance to Fire- and Ice-type moves.
- Boosts the Pokemon's Attack stat.
- Boosts the Attack stat when hit by a Grass-type move
Azurill - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Azurill - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user wags its tail cutely, making opposing Pokemon less wary and lowering their Defense stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user just flops and splashes around to no effect at all...
- Learned at Lvl. 3The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned at Lvl. 6A spray of bubbles is forcefully ejected at the target. This may also lower the target's Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 9The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 12The target is slammed with a long tail, vines, or the like to inflict damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 15The user bounces up high, then drops on the target on the second turn. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM123The user attacks everything around it by swamping its surroundings with a giant wave.
- Learned via TM135The target is struck with an icy-cold beam of energy. This may also leave the target frozen.
- Learned via TM143A howling blizzard is summoned to strike opposing Pokemon. This may also leave the opposing Pokemon frozen.
- Learned via TM75A wondrous wall of light is put up to reduce damage from special attacks for five turns.
- Learned via TM77The user charges at the target and may make it flinch.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM5The user hurls mud in the target's face to inflict damage and lower its accuracy.
- Learned via TM34The user attacks with a gust of chilled air. This also lowers opposing Pokemon's Speed stats.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM2The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM122The user compels the target to keep using the move it encored for three turns.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM117The user lets loose a horribly echoing shout with the power to inflict damage.
- Learned via TM3The user feigns crying to fluster the target, harshly lowering its Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM35The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM37The user steals the target's HP with a kiss. The user's HP is restored by over half of the damage taken by the target.
- Egg MoveA soothing lullaby is sung in a calming voice that puts the target into a deep slumber.
- Egg MoveThe user generate odd sound waves from its body that confuse the target.
- Egg MoveThe user maximizes its Attack stat in exchange for HP equal to half its max HP.
- Egg MoveAny Pokemon that hears this song faints in three turns, unless it switches out of battle.
- Egg MoveThe user attacks by giving the target a gift with a hidden trap. It restores HP sometimes, however.
- Egg MoveThe user tickles the target into laughing, reducing its Attack and Defense stats.
- Egg MoveThe user mimics the move used immediately before it. The move fails if no other move has been used yet.
- Egg MoveThe user slams the target with its steel-hard head. This may also make the target flinch.
- Egg MoveThe user shoots a torrent of water at the target and changes the target's type to Water.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
Pokemon List Per Type