Eevee evolution and how to get Eevee (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Eevee movesets, best builds, base stats & how to increase the Friendship level!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Eevee - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Eevee - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Enables a sure getaway from wild Pokémon.
- Powers up moves of the same type as the Pokémon.
- Senses an opposing Pokémon's dangerous moves
Eevee - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
|Name||How To Evolve|
|Vaporeon||Use Eevee to Water Stone|
|Jolteon||Use Eevee to Thunder Stone|
|Flareon||Use Eevee to Fire Stone|
|Espeon||Gain friendship with Eevee and level up during Morning/Noon|
|Umbreon||Gain friendship with Eevee and level up during Night|
|Leafeon||Use Eevee to Leaf Stone|
|Glaceon||Use Eevee to Ice Stone|
|Sylveon||Reach Max Friendship with Eevee and increase its level while it has a Fairy Type move.|
Best Moves To Use
Eevee Best Moveset
For both Story and Battles, the post-evolution is more useful. Pre-evolution, moves that matches the type such as Swift and Quick attack are recommended.
Eevee - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user wags its tail cutely, making opposing Pokemon less wary and lowering their Defense stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokemon less wary. This lowers their Attack stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item.
- Learned at Lvl. 5Sand is hurled in the target's face, reducing the target's accuracy.
- Learned at Lvl. 10The user lunges at the target at a speed that makes it almost invisible. This move always goes first.
- Learned at Lvl. 15The user stares at the target with its baby-doll eyes, which lowers the target's Attack stat. This move always goes first.
- Learned at Lvl. 20Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned at Lvl. 25The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 30The user mimics the move used immediately before it. The move fails if no other move has been used yet.
- Learned at Lvl. 35The user switches places with a party Pokemon in waiting and passes along any stat changes.
- Learned at Lvl. 40A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned at Lvl. 45The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 50A reckless, life-risking tackle in which the user rushes the target. This also damages the user quite a lot.
- Learned at Lvl. 55This move can only be used only after the user has used all other moves it knows in the battle.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM55The user burrows into the ground, then attacks on the next turn.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM5The user hurls mud in the target's face to inflict damage and lower its accuracy.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM2The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM132The user switches places with a party Pokemon in waiting and passes along any stat changes.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM114The user hurls a shadowy blob at the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM117The user lets loose a horribly echoing shout with the power to inflict damage.
- Learned via TM3The user feigns crying to fluster the target, harshly lowering its Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM129The user quietly focuses its mind and calms its spirit to raise its Sp. Atk and Sp. Def stats.
- Learned via TM41The user attacks the target with stored power. The more the user's stats are raised, the greater the move's power.
- Learned via TM20The user attacks suddenly as if leaping out from tall grass. The user’s nimble footwork boosts its Speed stat.
- Egg MoveThe target is quickly kicked twice in succession using both feet.
- Egg MoveA move that works differently for the Ghost type than for all other types.
- Egg MoveThe user flails about aimlessly to attack. The less HP the user has, the greater the move's power.
- Egg MoveThe user hurls mud in the target's face to inflict damage and lower its accuracy.
- Egg MoveThis move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Egg MoveOne turn after this move is used, the user's or its replacement's HP is restored by half the user's max HP.
- Egg MoveThe user lets loose a huge yawn that lulls the target into falling asleep on the next turn.
- Egg MoveThe user tickles the target into laughing, reducing its Attack and Defense stats.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type